- How and when can I expect my order to be shipped?
Our primary shipping method is FedEx Ground (though we also offer a variety of express services to meet more urgent needs.) We ship orders Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays. Most stock orders received before 4:00PM EST will ship the same day, however, our commitment is to have all orders shipped within 24—48 business hours of receipt of order. If we can’t ship your order within that time frame, we will contact you to notify you of the expected ship date. Orders will be shipped FedEx Ground unless otherwise indicated. Allow one to six business days for your order to arrive. For faster service, you can request Overnight Service or 2 Day Service when you place your order. We will also ship via US Postal Service for APO and International addresses which may include additional surcharges.
Please be sure that your shipping location is open to accept deliveries. Returns shipping fees will apply for undeliverable orders.
- What is the shipping cost?
Free Shipping on orders of $49 and over* is applicable with standard published pricing on non-custom products only, and will be shipped "Best Way" (usually FedEx Ground or USPS Priority) to locations in the Continental US (lower-48 states) only.
For orders under $49, FedEx Ground shipping options are at a flat rate based upon the total order value. Orders up to $25 will incur a $8.95 shipping cost for FedEx Ground, and $11.95 for FedEx Home Delivery. Orders from $25.01-$48.99 have a flat shipping rate of $14.95 for FedEx Ground and $17.95 for FedEx Home Delivery.
Please call us toll free at 888-431-5800 if you have any questions or need to evaluate additional shipping options.
*We reserve the right to choose the shipping carrier for Free Shipping orders. Free Shipping does not include extra delivery options (such as deliver inside, lift gate, etc.)
- What if my product is not listed?
If you have used our website search and/or our "POS Supply Finder" Tool, and are not finding exactly what you need, please call us toll free at 888-431-5800 - we are MORE THAN HAPPY to assist you! Typically we will ask for the Make and Model Number (ie. Star TSP143-LAN) of the machine/printer you are using, or a description of the product needed. Our knowledgable service team will provide you with information about the Roll Paper, Ribbons or Other POS Supplies that match accordingly. At this point, you can either complete your transaction online or have one of our friendly team members complete the order for you!
- What are the accepted forms of payment?
Payment is fast, simple and hassle-free. Choose from these convenient options:
- Available For All: Charge to your PayPal®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover® or American Express® card.
- ACH—Electronic check which is debited from your checking account. (Please Call 888-431-5800 to Set up ACH)
- Wire Transfer - for orders over a certain amount we may ask for a wire transfer. (Pre-Approval Required - Please Call)
- Net 30 Day Terms with an Approved Credit Application. Once approved, "Purchase Order" is made available to you at Checkout!
- How do I place an order?
With a variety of ordering methods to choose from, it’s easy to order your way.
- Phone: Call Toll Free (888) 431-5800 to speak to a Customer Service Representative, Monday thru Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM EST. You may leave your order on the customer service voicemail at anytime - we pick up all messages in a timely manner, and will confirm all orders within the business day.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet: You are here... Why not place your order now at possupply.com - registered users can Order by SKU, Order by Previously Ordered Items, Quick Re-Order of prior orders and lots of other easy to use functions.
- Fax: Fax your orders to 1-978-359-0330 24 hours a day.
- Is there a minimum order?
One box of any product is our minimum, unless otherwise specified. Our item detail pages tell how each product is boxed. Products must be ordered in full box quantities.
- What is your return policy?
Please read the policy below before requesting a Return Authorization.*Note: We have changed our Return Policy due to the current landscape with regards to the restocking fee. Please see below.
- No returns will be authorized or accepted unless prior approval has been granted by POS Supply.
- All returns must be assigned a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- A Return Authorization must be requested within 365 days of the original invoice date.
- Once an RA has been issued, items must be received by POS Supply within 14 days, or the RA will be invalid.
- Only full cartons will be accepted for return.
- Returned products must be in their original packaging and in resellable condition.
- No obsolete goods may be returned.
- No special items may be returned unless defective in workmanship and/or material.
- All requests for return of items will result in a 30% restocking fee, plus the cost of shipping. You, the customer, will be responsible for arranging and paying for return freight in addition to the 30% restocking fee. (We recommend insuring your return shipment, as we are not responsible for items lost or damaged in the return shipment.) Upon receipt, if it is determined that the items were defective, or that POS Supply is at fault, the customer will be refunded the restocking fee.
POS Supply shipping error – you will be provided with a pre-paid return label to send back the item(s) and you will be issued a replacement.
If your situation is not listed in this policy or you feel you have unique circumstances; please call Customer Support at 888-431-5800 to discuss your situation. For products that are damaged in transit please notify the carrier immediately. If you see outward appearances of damage while receiving the goods, you may also choose to refuse delivery and notify POS Supply by email (email@example.com) or by phone at 888-431-5800.
- What is your Product Guarantee?
POS Supply guarantees its products to be free from defects in workmanship or materials. Our sole obligation will be to replace any product within 30 days of invoice date. Defective product returns that prove through testing not to be defective are subject to a minimum 20% processing fee. See More Info on our Returns Information Page
- Do you have an Auto Re-order Program?
We do have an Auto Reorder program! You choose the products and the frequency of delivery, and we will automatically ship your essentials to you at your specified intervals. You will save 5% on every order, and you may pause, edit or cancel whenever you’d like. Check out the Auto Reorder FAQs for more info.
- Can you email or fax my invoices to me?
Of course. POS Supply is always striving for new ways to minimize our environmental impact while maintaining superior customer service. One initiative we have taken is to encourage our customers to sign up for our E-billing option. Please contact us for more details.
- How do I track my order?
You have two options for tracking your order:
As always - we are here to help if you have questions!
Call Us Toll Free at 888-431-5800 (M-F 8:30am-5:30pm ET).