In the normal course of business, there can be MANY reasons why you might need to return an item you purchased. Whatever the reason, we want you to know that you have options and we are ALWAYS here to help!
- General Info
Generally speaking, all shipping related costs are the responsibility of the purchasing party. This includes costs related to the original package, returned item(s) and replacements that are sent out to you. Important things to make note of:
- If POS Supply makes a mistake, WE OWN UP TO IT and make it right at our own expense.
- We keep the rule of thumb on returns simple and reasonable: If we can re-sell it, it's returnable.
- All Returns must be pre-authorized and have an assigned RA number
- Click "Return Policy" tab below for specific instructions and policies
- Call us M-F 8:30am to 5:30pm ET if you have ANY questions
Our service team is ready to assist you - so please don't hesitate to call, email or chat with us!
- Return Policy
Please read this policy below before requesting a Return Authorization.
- No returns will be authorized or accepted unless prior approval has been granted by POS Supply.
- All returns must be assigned a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- A Return Authorization must be requested within 365 days of your original invoice date.
- Once an RA has been issued, items must be received by POS Supply within 14 days, or the RA will be invalid.
- Only full cartons will be accepted for return.
- Returned products must be in their original packaging and in resellable condition.
- No obsolete goods may be returned.
- No special items may be returned unless defective in workmanship and/or material.
- Requests for return of items ordered in error will be subject to a 20% restocking fee (plus the cost of shipping out if such shipping cost has been paid by POS Supply). You, the customer will be responsible for arranging and paying for return freight. We recommend insuring your return shipment as we are not responsible for items lost or damaged in the return shipment.
- If you refuse a shipment you will be responsible for the all shipping related costs (outbound & return shipping) and a 20% restocking fee.
- POS Supply shipping error – you will be provided with a pre-paid return label to send back the item(s) and you will be issued a replacement.
If your situation is not listed in this policy or you feel you have unique circumstances; please call Customer Support at 888-431-5800 to discuss with us. For products that are damaged in transit please notify the carrier immediately upon receipt. If you see outward appearances of damage while receiving the goods, you may also choose to refuse delivery and notify POS Supply by email (email@example.com) or by phone at 888-431-5800.
- Return FAQ
Q: How do I get an Return Authorization (RA) Number?
A: Contact one of our Customer Service Specialists via email or toll free phone 888-431-5800 during business hours (M-F 8:30am-5:30pm ET). We will issue you an RA#, as well as an email containing simple return instructions.
Q: What address do I send my return back to?
A: The return address is always listed in the BODY of the Return Authorization email you receive from us. Where you return an item to typically depends on which warehouse it was originally shipped from - and this will be specified in your RA Email.
Q: Who pays for the return shipping?
A: If an item is ordered in error, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges - both the original shipping charges and return shipping shipping charges. If a shipment is deemed to be our error, we will determine if a return shipping label is sent, or if the items can be kept/discarded.
Q: UPS damaged my item, how can I return and get a new order?
A: Call our customer service at 888-431-5800 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we will manage the claims process with UPS and send out a replacement as soon as possible.
Q: My order shipped, but I need to correct the shipping address?
A: We are happy to contact UPS for you to make address corrections. Please Note: UPS charges $12.35 for any address corrections and these charges will be passed on to you.