PAX Terminal Thermal Receipt Paper Recommendations
Pax Technologies makes world-class, cost effective, superior quality payment solutions. POS Supply provides ALL of the thermal receipt paper rolls that you need to use with PAX credit card payment terminals. Check out our recommendations (and more) for each type of terminal below. You can find more information on the Pax Technologies website.
- CounterTop Payment Terminal Rolls
- Mobile & Wireless Payment Terminal Rolls
- Technical Cleaning Cards
Card (Swipe) Reader Cleaning Cards:
Recommendation: All PAX Credit Card Terminals can use the Standard Card Reader Cleaning Card featuring Waffletechnology (KW3-HSCB40) to clean and maintain their credit card swipe readers.
Thermal Printer Cleaning Cards:
Recommendation: All PAX Credit Card Terminals with Integrated Thermal Printers can use the 2" Thermal Printer Cleaning Cards featuring Waffletechnology(KW3-T26B15) to clean their thermal printing heads.
- Installing Your Paper Rolls
Each terminal will have slightly different mechanisms for opening and closing the paper - but should be easily identifiable.
- Press the paper cover release button to unlock & release the paper roll cover.
- Open the paper roll cover fully to access the paper roll compartment.
- Remove any existing paper roll or empty paper roll core.
- Place the new paper roll in the compartment, making sure that the paper feeds from the underside of the roll,
towards the paper tear bar.
- Pull the end of the paper out of the compartment beyond the tear bar, and close the paper roll cover. Tear
off any excess paper if required.
As always - we are here to help if you have questions! Call Us Toll Free at 888-431-5800 (M-F 8:30am-5:30pm ET).
- Payment Terminal Manuals (PDFs)
For your convenience, we have assembled User Manuals for each of the referenced PAX Credit Card Payment Terminals. While we do not sell or service the terminals themselves, we take pride in being a reliable resource for your Point-of-Sale questions!
Countertop Credit Card Payment Terminals:
PAX S80 Credit Card Payment Terminal User Manual
PAX S500 Credit Card Payment Terminal User Manual
PAX S58 Credit Card Payment Terminal User Manual
Mobile & Wireless Credit Card Payment Terminals:
PAX S900 Credit Card Payment Terminal User Manual
PAX S90 Credit Card Payment Terminal User Manual
PAX D210 Credit Card Payment Terminal User Manual
The printer does not print the receipt out after the transaction is successfully completed.
This could be a contact problem with the printer power supply cable or the thermal paper could be stuck in the printer. The repair strategy is to check printer power supply is being connected correctly; the paper rolls is installed correctly and use “re-print” function to print the receipt again.
I just installed a new thermal receipt paper roll and it is not printing.
When loading your thermal printer you may run into the problem that it feeds roll paper but it does not print. It could be that it's not thermal-coated paper or was loaded upside down. There are three simple steps you can follow to fix this problem.
- Check that the roll is thermal coated paper, scratch the surface of the paper with a coin or nail.
- Make sure the top coat shows a black mark where the scratch was made to ensure the paper is thermal-coated.
- Finally, verify the thermal paper was loaded correctly and try printing again.
As always - we are here to help if you have questions!
Call Us Toll Free at 888-431-5800 (M-F 8:30am-5:30pm ET).