CITIZEN CT-S310II-U Thermal Receipt Printer, USB/Serial
CITIZEN CT-S310II Thermal Receipt Printer, Black, USB/Serial Interface, CT-S310II-U-BK
The new CITIZEN CT-S310II receipt printer is a green step forward towards reducing negative impact on the environment and it is Energy Star® Qualified. We invite you to take advantage of its benefits including lower cost for more features, lower power consumption and excellent paper savings.
From production and packaging to utilization and recycling the CT-S310II fulfills today’s demand for green IT products. Global warming, sustainability, as well as living and being green are on the minds of people everywhere. Reducing the amount of paper used and wasteful power consumption is a big factor in reducing global warming. CITIZEN Systems new CT-S310II receipt printer reduces power consumption by up to 45% and has a save paper function which can save up to 20% of receipt paper. The CITIZEN CT-S310II is Energy Star® Qualified meanwhile helping reduce a shop keepers or restaurants carbon footprint.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Built-in Power Supply
- The built-in Energy Star® power supply is most efficient at managing power consumption. Eliminates unsightly “brick” and frees up space.
- Dual Interface
- With a USB and serial interface on board, the CT-S310II is a future-proof investment. Connection Cables Sold Separately
- Tool-free Maintenance
- Paper jam? No problem. The CT-S310II comes with the same intelligent service features as CITIZEN’s high-end printers. The easily removable auto cutter and printer head make for quick and easy maintenance.
- Long Life Print
- The new LLP functions can extend the print head life to 200km or more.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Low Power consumption
- Standby mode (lowest in its class)
- Energy Star compliant
- Save paper function
- Halogen free housing
- Long life head mode (300km)
- Cutter jam release function
- Longer cutter life delivers lower maintenance costs
- Greater reliability delivers longer life & lower maintenance costs
- Easy maintenance
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is recyclable
- USB standard meets market standardization requirements
- 2D bar code support allows wider applications
- Built in buzzer provides audible alert without adding extra cost devices
- Printer drivers included are: Windows XP and 7 (32 and 64 bit), Java POS, OPOS and CUPS
|Printing method||Line thermal dot print method|
|Print width*||72mm/576 dots, 64mm/512 dots, 52.5mm/420 dots, 48mm/384 dots, 45mm/360 dots, 48.75mm/390 dots, 68.25mm/546 dots|
|Dot density||8 × 8 dots / mm (203 dpi)|
|Printing speed||Max. 160 mm/sec 1280 dots lines/sec. (fastest, print density 100%)|
|Number of print columns†|
(W × H)‡
|Font A: 1.50 × 3.00 mm|
Font B: 1.13 × 3.00 mm
Font C: 1.00 × 2.00 mm
|Character type||Alphanumeric, International, PC437/850/852/857/858/860/863/864/865/866/WPC1252/Katakana/Thai code 18|
|User memory||384 Kb (capable of storing user-defined characters and logos)|
|Barcode type||UPC-A/E, JAN(EAN) 13/8 columns, ITF, CODE 39, CODE 128, CODABAR (NW-7), CODE 93, PDF417, QR Code, GS1-DataBar|
|Line spacing||4.25mm (1/6 inch) (changeable using commands)|
|Interface||USB, Serial (RS-232C compliant)|
|Cash drawer kick-out||Supports 2 cash drawers|
|Buffer size||4K bytes / 45 bytes|
|Power consumption||Approx. 32 W (normal printing), 0.18 W (USB power save mode)|
|Power source||Rated input: AC 100 to 240V, 50/60 Hz, 150VA|
(W × D × H)
|140 × 195 × 132 mm|
|Operating temperature and humidity||5 to 45 °C, 10 to 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|Storage temperature and humidity||-20 to 60 °C, 10 to 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|Reliability§||Print head life: 150 km, 300 million pulses|
Auto cutter life: 2 million cuts
|Safety standards||UL, C-UL, FCC class A, TÜV-Bauart, CE marking, CCC|
This item generally ships within One Business Day of your completed order. Orders completed and in good standing prior to 3pm ET (M-F) will typically ship the same day. You will be promptly notified when your item(s) are being prepared for shipment - at which time you will receive an email with package tracking information. You can expect super fast shipment and delivery from POS Supply!
All orders of $49 or more qualify for free ground-based shipping. Orders shipping to MA, MD or NY are subject to sales tax unless your account has been setup as exempt or you submit proof of state tax exemption via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you have added all items to your Shopping Cart, you may click on Estimate Tax & Shipping to calculate applicable rates.
Still Have Questions? Call Us at 888-431-5800.
|Shipping Timeframe||24 hours|