70% IPA Disinfecting Wipes, K2-WC100IPA70 (100 Wipes/Canister)
Buy More - Save More!
Buy 2 for $32.29 $27.39 each and save 2%
Buy 5 for $31.63 $26.83 each and save 4%
Buy 10 for $30.97 $26.27 each and save 6%
Buy 25 for $30.31 $25.71 each and save 8%
Buy 50 for $29.00 $24.60 each and save 12%
Need more?Call for Special Volume Pricing.
See More Savings +
See Less Savings -
See More Savings +
See Less Savings -
POS Supply's 70% IPA Disinfecting Wipes (K2-WC100IPA70) are designed to clean the interior and exterior of equipment such as credit card readers and thermal print-heads, extending their useful life while disinfecting. These cleaning and disinfectant wipes are pre-saturated with 70% isopropyl alcohol to sanitize and break down dirt and debris that collects on keypads, housing, print heads, platen rollers, and other surfaces. They are GHS Compliant, 100% solution saturated, stored in an east-to-use canister with locking lid and preferred by many around the world for routine preventative cleaning on electronic components. Using this safe and effective product will help keep your customers and employees safe and avoid annoying misprints and poor image quality. For the best performance, use wipes with every media change.
70% IPA Disinfecting & Cleaning Wipes in Canister, K2-WC100IPA70 (100 Wipes / Canister)
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 8"
- Pre-saturated with 70 percent IPA (isopropyl alcohol), the recommended cleaning solution to sanitize surfaces
- Packaged 100 wipes per canister
- Convenient, portable canisters for on the go cleaning
- Reduces residue build-up without dismantling equipment
- Quick, easy, inexpensive preventative maintenance
- Made in the USA
- 20 canisters per master case (29 lbs)
These 70% IPA Cleaning Wipes will clean:
- Touch Screens
- Digital Screens
- Device Casings
- Thermal Receipt Printers
- Label Printers
- POS Terminals
- Thermal Credit Card Printers
- Zebra Label Printers
- Linerless Sticky Media Printers
- Square, Clover & POS Devices
- Platen Rollers
- Print Heads
- Other Device Surfaces
Benefits & Features:
- 70% Ultra-pure IPA -Formulated to quickly dissolve and lift away dirt, residue, grime, adhesive, and other contaminants from internal electronic surfaces
- Durable, Soft, Tear-Resistant Wipe - Protects sensitive surfaces, quickly lifts away everyday contaminants, and will not tear or fall apart during use. Premium material releases solution evenly, captures loosened dirt effectively, and doesn’t leave excess solution behind
- Fast-Drying - Ensures surfaces are restored quickly without potential damage from free-flowing liquid
- VOC & GHS Compliant - Suitable for use on electronic equipment and compliant with local and state regulations
- Easy-to-Use Canister - Guarantees consistent dispensing of wipes. Snap locking lid minimizes solution evaporation
Note: This item contains Isopropanol (IPA) and is not eligible for expedited or air shipping.
These specialty cleaning wipes quickly dissolve and lift away dirt, residue, grime, adhesive and other contaminants from internal electronic surfaces. Order yours today from POS Supply and get fast & Free Shipping!
This item generally ships within 3-5 Business Days of your completed order. Orders completed and in good standing prior to 3pm ET (M-F) will typically ship the same day. You will be promptly notified when your item(s) are being prepared for shipment - at which time you will receive an email with package tracking information. You can expect super fast shipment and delivery from POS Supply!
All orders of $49 or more qualify for free ground-based shipping. Orders shipping to AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, or WI are subject to sales tax unless your account has been setup as exempt or you submit proof of state tax exemption via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you have added all items to your Shopping Cart, you may click on Estimate Tax & Shipping to calculate applicable rates.
Still Have Questions? Call Us at 888-431-5800.
Recommended Usage: POS Terminals are a hot spot for contact between your team members and customers, therefore we recommend disinfecting regularly.
Usage Directions: Wipe desired surface until clean. Discard wipe appropriately. Please refer to your device maintenance guide, along with the included cleaning instructions, prior to using on your technology.