2 1/4" x 20' Coreless BPA-Free Thermal Paper Rolls (100 Rolls)
Buy More - Save More!
Buy 2 for $58.75 each and save 2%
Buy 5 for $57.55 each and save 4%
Buy 10 for $56.35 each and save 6%
Buy 25 for $55.15 each and save 8%
Buy 50 for $52.76 each and save 12%
Need more?Call for Special Volume Pricing.
See More Savings +
See Less Savings -
See More Savings +
See Less Savings -
These 2 ¼” x 20’ Coreless thermal receipt paper rolls from POS Supply are perfect for a variety of wireless handheld and mobile thermal printers, including the Poynt Smart Terminal. Thermal paper is a special type of heat-sensitive paper that is manufactured with a specialty coating that allows inkless printing. When heat (from a thermal receipt printer) is applied to the coating, the result is a sharp black image, without the need for ink or ribbons. These rolls are manufactured without a core for easy drop-in loading and eco-friendly printing. Order today for fast & Free Shipping from POS Supply Solutions!
2 1/4" x 20’ Coreless Thermal Roll Paper, 27/32" OD (0.8437"), CSO, 100 Rolls/Case (BPA Free)
- Roll Width: 2.25 inches (58mm)
- Roll Diameter: 0.8437 inches (21mm)
- Length: 20 feet (6m)
- 48 gram basis weight / 2.1 mil caliper
- 100 rolls per case
- End of paper roll warning stripe
- BPA Free (Contains No Bisphenol A)
- Coreless design allows you to reduce waste
- 100% Lint Free paper to reduce printer jams
- In Stock in our MA and CA warehouses for same day shipping with Fast & Free Delivery
Compatible Item Number: NAP-0058-006CL, WT225020CLB, 9072-0008, 22524CL, 19220DT
Coreless Roll Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: What are "coreless" thermal paper rolls?
A: A coreless thermal paper roll is simply a roll that is manufactured without a plastic or cardboard core in the middle. It has the same outer diameter as a roll with a core, but with extra space for more receipt paper. With a longer roll length and no waste to dispose of, coreless rolls are more cost-effective and better for the environment.
Q: What is the benefit of a coreless paper roll?
A: There are plenty of reasons to go coreless! Some key benefits include:
- Reduced Waste - no plastic or cardboard core to discard when the roll is empty
- Saves Time & Increases Productivity - more paper per roll means fewer paper changes
- Saves Money - prints more receipts per roll than a regular roll of the same outer diameter
Plus, even without the core to support the shape of the paper roll, POS Supply’s coreless thermal rolls are solid and compact with tight tension, and not easily distorted when compressed. Just drop them into your mobile printer or smart terminal and you are ready to roll!
All of our thermal receipt paper rolls are BPA-free and meet all thermal printer manufacturers OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) requirements. See the complete list on the Works With tab.
Call and speak to a Receipt Paper Expert at 888-431-5800.
This 2 ¼” x 20' Coreless Thermal Paper Roll fits:
- AMS Pocket Printer
- Poynt Smart Terminal, Poynt The Smart Terminal
- Pocket Merchant Printer
- Verifone 3600 Wireless Printer
- Comstar Interactive Wireless AMS Pocket Printer
- MEMOBIRD Printer
- Omega Powertime
- GuestLogix Onboard Powerseller
- GuestLogix IT Well
- GuestLogix Wireless POS Handheld
- GuestLogix OnBoard PowerSeller
- GuestLogix PowerSeller2 handheld ticket printers
- Pidion BID 1500
- Bluebird Pidion BIP-1500
- Star Micronics SM-S230i
- And many more!
This item generally ships within One Business Day of your completed order. Orders completed and in good standing prior to 3pm ET (M-F) will typically ship the same day. You will be promptly notified when your item(s) are being prepared for shipment - at which time you will receive an email with package tracking information. You can expect super fast shipment and delivery from POS Supply!
All orders of $49 or more qualify for free ground-based shipping. Orders shipping to CA, GA, IN, MA, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OK, PA, WA, or WI are subject to sales tax unless your account has been setup as exempt or you submit proof of state tax exemption via email to email@example.com. When you have added all items to your Shopping Cart, you may click on Estimate Tax & Shipping to calculate applicable rates.
Still Have Questions? Call Us at 888-431-5800.