CITIZEN CT-S310II Thermal Receipt Printer, Black, USB/Serial Interface, CT-S310II-U-BK
The new CITIZEN CT-S310II receipt printer is a green step forward towards reducing negative impact on the environment and it is Energy Star® Qualified. We invite you to take advantage of its benefits including lower cost for more features, lower power consumption and excellent paper savings.
From production and packaging to utilization and recycling the CT-S310II fulfills today’s demand for green IT products. Global warming, sustainability, as well as living and being green are on the minds of people everywhere. Reducing the amount of paper used and wasteful power consumption is a big factor in reducing global warming. CITIZEN Systems new CT-S310II receipt printer reduces power consumption by up to 45% and has a save paper function which can save up to 20% of receipt paper. The CITIZEN CT-S310II is Energy Star® Qualified meanwhile helping reduce a shop keepers or restaurants carbon footprint.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Built-in Power Supply
- The built-in Energy Star® power supply is most efficient at managing power consumption. Eliminates unsightly “brick” and frees up space.
- Dual Interface
- With an USB and serial interface on board, the CT-S310II is a future-proof investment.
- Tool-free Maintenance
- Paper jam? No problem. The CT-S310II comes with the same intelligent service features as CITIZEN’s high-end printers. The easily removable auto cutter and printer head make for quick and easy maintenance.
- Long Life Print
- The new LLP functions can extend the print head life to 200km or more.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Low Power consumption
- Standby mode (lowest in its class)
- Energy Star compliant
- Save paper function
- Halogen free housing
- Long life head mode (300km)
- Cutter jam release function
- Longer cutter life delivers lower maintenance costs
- Greater reliability delivers longer life & lower maintenance costs
- Easy maintenance
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is recyclable
- USB standard meets market standardization requirements
- 2D bar code support allows wider applications
- Built in buzzer provides audible alert without adding extra cost devices
- Printer drivers included are: Windows XP and 7 (32 and 64 bit), Java POS, OPOS and CUPS
Model CT-S310II Printing method Line thermal dot print method Print width* 72mm/576 dots, 64mm/512 dots, 52.5mm/420 dots, 48mm/384 dots, 45mm/360 dots, 48.75mm/390 dots, 68.25mm/546 dots Dot density 8 × 8 dots / mm (203 dpi) Printing speed Max. 160 mm/sec 1280 dots lines/sec. (fastest, print density 100%) Number of print columns† Font Maximum number of characters
80mm 58mm Font A 48 35 12 × 24 Font B 64 46 9 × 24 Font C 72 52 8 × 16 Character size
(W × H)‡
Font A: 1.50 × 3.00 mm
Font B: 1.13 × 3.00 mm
Font C: 1.00 × 2.00 mm
Character type Alphanumeric, International, PC437/850/852/857/858/860/863/864/865/866/WPC1252/Katakana/Thai code 18 User memory 384 Kb (capable of storing user-defined characters and logos) Barcode type UPC-A/E, JAN(EAN) 13/8 columns, ITF, CODE 39, CODE 128, CODABAR (NW-7), CODE 93, PDF417, QR Code, GS1-DataBar Line spacing 4.25mm (1/6 inch) (changeable using commands) Paper roll Width Paper roll: 80+0/-1 mm, 58 mm+0/-1 Thickness 65 to 75µm (core tube diameter: inner 12mm / outer 18mm)
75 to 85µm (core tube diameter: inner 25.4mm / outer 32mm)
Diameter F 83mm or less Interface USB, Serial (RS-232C compliant) Cash drawer kick-out Supports 2 cash drawers Buffer size 4K bytes / 45 bytes Power consumption Approx. 32 W (normal printing), 0.18 W (USB power save mode) Power source Rated input: AC 100 to 240V, 50/60 Hz, 150VA Weight (approx.) 1.8kg Outer dimensions
(W × D × H)
140 × 195 × 132 mm Operating temperature and humidity 5 to 45 °C, 10 to 90 % RH (no condensation) Storage temperature and humidity -20 to 60 °C, 10 to 90 % RH (no condensation) Reliability§ Print head life: 150 km, 300 million pulses
Auto cutter life: 2 million cuts
Safety standards UL, C-UL, FCC class A, TÜV-Bauart, CE marking, CCC
Color Black Brand Citizen Model Number CIT-CT-S310II-U-BK
- Shipping Info
This item generally ships within One Business Day of your completed order. Orders completed and in good standing prior to 3pm ET (M-F) will typically ship the same day. You can be assured that your item will be carefully packaged, and you will receive tracking information within a few hours of shipment. We are Super-Fast and Proud of it!
Click the "Estimate your shipping" link here or above. Enter your Zip Code and Order Qty then click "Get Quote" to see your personalized Shipping Rate.