3 3/8” x 2 1/8” Card Reader Cleaning Cards, CR80, Series 230, 50 cards/box
Made with compressible fibers for superior cleaning performance, this double-sided cleaning card cleans the read head and entire track of a magnetic stripe reader in one pass. The card can be used in insert, swipe, and motorized readers. Magnetic card readers are used extensively in various industries. These readers are a key component in ATM's, POS, Credit Card and Insert equipment. Reader failures and errors are linked to dirty reader heads caused by poor maintenance and the contaminants. The not-so-hidden costs of neglect include customer dissatisfaction, frequent service calls and lost production.
- CR 80 Card Size = 3 3/8” x 2 1/8”
- Pre-saturated and individually sealed
- Reduces residue build-up without dismantling equipment
- Quick, easy, inexpensive preventative maintenance
- Contains 99.7% isopropanol (IPA)
- Compatible item number CHCPGB2, MagTek 96700004
- 50 boxes per master carton
Card reader cleaning cards will clean:
- Credit & Debit Card Swipe Terminals
- POS Terminals
- Swipe ATM Machines
- Petroleum Pump Card Readers
- Credit Vending Machines
- Security/Time/Badge Readers
- Smart Card Readers
- Telephone Card Readers
- Slot Machines
- Hotel Door Locks
- Key Card Readers
- Player Tracking
- And many more applications!
Recommended Usage: Once per week for internal or low usage Card Readers and once per day for external or high usage Card Readers.
- Open pouch and remove Head Cleaning Card.
- Insert Head Cleaning Card into card reader 5-6 times in the same manner you would insert a regular credit card.
- After Head Cleaning Card has been run through the card reader, wait a second to allow the Head Cleaning Card to dry.
- Reinsert the dry Head Cleaning Card into the card reader a second time to allow the card to remove stubborn contaminants.
- Discard the used Head Cleaning Card.