Burroughs Waffletechnology Check Scanner Cleaning Card, 15 cards/box
Burroughs Waffletechnology Check Scanner Cleaning Cards are designed to clean the Burroughs SmartSource®, MVX and Source NDP check scanners. Use of this card will remove built on contaminants such as ink and dirt that collect on the optical lenses. These optic lenses allow the imaged check to become a legal document for check clearing as stated in the Check 21 law. In addition, it will also clean the magnetic heads and the transport roller mechanisms that allow the check to pass through the scanner.
- Card size: 5.5” X 8.75”
- Quantity: 15 cards/box
- Approved by Burroughs Payment Systems for use on SmartSource, Source NDP, and Vision X
- Removes all dirt, ink and other contaminants from scanner optics, magnetic heads and transport rollers without dismantling equipment
- Industry recommended cleaning solution that is both effective and safe
- Quick, easy and inexpensive preventative maintenance
- Burroughs Item Number: 757200995
- Compatible Item Numbers: KWBUR-BUR2B15W, KWBUR-BUR3B15W
Recommended Usage: It is recommended to run moist cleaning cards through check scanners weekly.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the machine if present.
- Place the cleaning card in the document feeder and slide the leading edge forward to the end of the feeder bay, keeping bottom edge flat along the feeder floor.
- Adjust the check limit to accommodate the length of the cleaning card. With endorsement and franking turned off in your application (The Burroughs Exerciser program may be used), run the cleaning card through the transport as you would a regular document.
- Run the cleaning card through the unit 3-6 times. Turn the card end for end and top to bottom for each pass. Discard the used cleaning card.
- Terminate the application.
- Reinstall the roller if removed and replace covers.
Note: The cleaning card is not intended to remove debris from the track, clean the sensors, clean the ink cartridge, or replace the cleaning procedures outlined in the operator manual.