How and when can I expect my order to be shipped?
We ship orders via UPS. We ship orders Monday thru Friday. Most stock orders received before 4:00PM EST will ship the same day, however, our goal is to have all orders shipped within 24—48 business hours of receipt of order. If we can’t ship your order within that time frame we will contact you to notify you of the expected ship date. Orders will be shipped UPS Ground unless otherwise indicated. Allow one to six business days for your order to arrive. For faster service, you can request Overnight Service or 2 Day Service when you place your order. We will also ship via US Postal Service for APO and International addresses for an additional fee of $4.95 per package.
2013 Holiday Schedule
What is the shipping cost?
You will receive an estimated shipping charge online for UPS shipments but actual shipping charges are calculated at the time of shipping. For shipments sent via UPS, we only charge the published UPS rates with the minimum shipping charge of $4.95. If the actual shipping charges are more than $5.00 over the estimated charges you will be notified before your order is shipped. Shipping charges for items shipped via the US Postal Service will be calculated at the time of shipping.
What if my product is not listed?
Please call 1-888-431-5800 with the make and model number of the machine/printer or description of the product needed. We will provide you with the appropriate roll paper and/ or ribbon.
What are the accepted forms of payment?
Payment is fast, simple and hassle-free. Choose from these convenient options:
1. Charge to your PayPal®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover® or American Express® card.
2. ACH—Electronic check which is debited from your checking account.
3. Wire Transfer - for orders over a certain amount we may ask for a wire transfer.
4. Net 30 Day terms with an approved credit application.
How do I place an order?
With a variety of ordering methods to choose from, it’s easy to order your way.
- Phone: Call 1-888-431-5800 to speak to a Customer Service Representative, Monday thru Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM EST or leave your order on the customer service voicemail.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Internet: Visit www.possupply.com and place your order anytime.
- Fax: Fax your orders to 1-978-359-0330 24 hours a day.
Is there a minimum order?
One box of any product is our minimum. Our item detail pages tell how each product is boxed. Products must be ordered in full box quantities.
What is your return policy?
Please read the policy below before requesting a Return Authorization.
If your situation is not listed in this policy or you feel you have unique circumstances; please call Customer Support at 888-431-5800 to discuss your situation. For products that are damaged in transit please notify the carrier immediately. If you see outward appearances of damage while receiving the goods, you may also choose to refuse delivery and notify POS Supply by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 888-431-5800.
- No returns will be authorized or accepted unless prior approval has been granted by POS Supply.
- All returns must be assigned a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- A Return Authorization must be requested within 30 days of invoice date.
- Only full cartons will be accepted for return.
- Returned products must be in their original packaging and in resellable condition.
- No obsolete goods may be returned.
- No special items may be returned unless defective in workmanship and/or material.
- Requests for return of items ordered in error will be subject to a 20% restocking fee (less the cost of shipping out if such shipping cost has been paid by POS Supply). You, the customer will be responsible for arranging and paying for return freight. We recommend insuring your return shipment as we are not responsible for items lost or damaged in the return shipment.
- If you refuse a shipment you will be responsible for the all the shipping costs (including return shipping) and a 20% restocking fee.
- POS Supply shipping error – you will be provided with a pre-paid return label to send back the item(s) and you will be issued a replacement.
What is your Product Guarantee?
POS Supply guarantees its products to be free from defects in workmanship or materials. Our sole obligation will be to replace any product within 30 days of invoice date. Defective product returns that prove through testing not to be defective are subject to a minimum 20% processing fee.
Do you have an Auto Re-order Program?
We do have an Auto Re-order Program. Please read our brochure for more details.Click Here
Can you email or fax invoices?
POS Supply is always striving for new ways to minimize our environmental impact while maintaining superior customer service. One initiative we have taken is to encourage our customers to sign up for our E-billing option. Please read our brochure for more details.Click Here
How do I track my order?
Go to the UPS website at UPS. Type in the tracking number from your invoice and track your order.